- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.0.1 Functions
- 1.0.2 Is a SIM card is required?
- 1.0.3 Does the Swisstrack© also work abroad?
- 1.0.4 Prepaid or contract SIM card?
- 1.0.5 Extend battery life with Powerbank?
- 1.0.6 Data Consumption Route Tracking?
- 1.0.7 Connection in the car?
- 1.0.8 Attach Swisstrack with loop to the dog/cat collar?
- 1.0.9 Info
- 1.0.10 Shipping costs for orders?
- 1.0.11 What payment methods are accepted?
- 1.0.12 How long does the delivery take?
- 1.0.13 Is my data safe?
- 1.0.14 100 % Free shipping worldwide?
- 1.0.15 Order
- 1.0.16 Do I need an account to make an order?
- 1.0.17 What happens if I forget my password?
- 1.0.18 What happens if I entered the wrong e-mail address?
- 1.0.19 Are there any exchange rates?
- 1.0.20 Shipment
- 1.0.21 How do I store my delivery address?
- 1.0.22 How can I track my order
- 1.0.23 Can I use multiple discount codes in one order?
- 1.0.24 Do I have to pay customs and import fees?
- 1.0.25 DOWNLOAD
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a SIM card is required?
The pin number of the SIM card must be switched off or deactivated before using the tracker, then the card is ready for operation in the GPS tracker.
Does the Swisstrack© also work abroad?
Yes, Swisstrack© works worldwide! You can also use a foreign SIM card in the tracker.
Prepaid or contract SIM card?
Basically, it can be any SIM card, even one with contract. However, we always recommend a prepaid card, as only the actual costs are billed here.
Extend battery life with Powerbank?
Yes, you can extend the battery life of the Swisstrack© with a power bank. This works similar to a smartphone.
Data Consumption Route Tracking?
Depending on the intensity of use, Swisstrack© requires an average of 5 – 10 MB data volume per month. Example: 100 position queries only cost a few cents.
Connection in the car?
Swisstrack can be connected with the included accessories of the USB cable, cigarette lighter USB plug and power cable 12-24V directly inside the car, or directly to the car battery. Both versions are designed for continuous operation.
Attach Swisstrack with loop to the dog/cat collar?
First of all, attach the supplied loop to the Swisstrack©. Pull the thinner part of the loop through the eyelet of the Swisstrack© and knot it. You can easily attach the loop to any animal collar. This is designed for animal use, thanks to the light weight of only 24g and 3 to 4cm size, even suitable for cats.
Shipping costs for orders?
There are no shipping and handling charges added to an order. These costs will be taken by us. All products including free and worldwide shipping!
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners), Sofort Payment, Trustly and Wire Transfer.
How long does the delivery take?
The delivery time to your home depends on the country in which you live. Deliveries to US, Canada will be delivered within 3-7 business days. As a rule, all orders arrive within a few working days.
Is my data safe?
100 % Free shipping worldwide?
Yes, we offer free worldwide shipping for all orders – not limited to any quantity!We currently do not ship to the following islands:Faroe Islands Cayman Islands and Virgin Islands Northern Mariana Islands British Virgin Islands Turks and Caicos Islands Solomon Islands Falkland Islands Reunion Bouvet Islands Christmas Marshall Islands Cocos (Keeling) Islands Cook Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands Norfolk Island Sint Maarten Canary Islands
Do I need an account to make an order?
No, you can also order as a guest. But there are some advantages if you have an account with us:
– Quick Checkout process
– View order status and transaction history
– Don’t miss any updates and new product releases
What happens if I forget my password?
On the login page, click on “Forgot password?” and you will be redirected to a page where you can create a new password.
What happens if I entered the wrong e-mail address?
Please contact us so that we can change your e-mail address. We can change your email address, name and address before sending.
Are there any exchange rates?
All our transactions are in USD. If your credit card is denominated in a different currency, the total amount of your order will be charged at the daily foreign exchange rate or by the card issuer processing the transaction.
How do I store my delivery address?
You can add your delivery address in the checkout process, as well as an address for an invoice.
How can I track my order
We will email you your tracking information as soon as your order is shipped. Usually you will receive the tracking number one day after we have shipped your order.
Can I use multiple discount codes in one order?
Discount codes may not be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless otherwise stated.
Do I have to pay customs and import fees?
For deliveries within Europe and Switzerland there are no customs or import fees!
Here you can download the latest instruction manuals of the Swisstrack products.
1. Swisstrack© GPS Tracker (Download Manual)
2. Swisstrack© Bicycle GPS Tracker (Download Manual)
3. Swisstrack© Pro GPS Tracker (Download Manual)
4. GPS Tracker SIM Card (Download Manual)